Personal and Professional Development
Research and collaborations
- UK Research Staff Association (UKRSA)
UKRSA, in association with Vitae, aims to provide a collective voice for research staff across the UK, through building researcher communities and influencing policy.
- The UK Research Office (UKRO)
The UK Research Office (UKRO) is the European office of its sponsoring organisations, the UK Research Councils, andsubscribing institutions (in the main UK HEIs). UKRO’s mission is to maximise UK engagement in EU-funded research, innovation and higher education activities.
- Faculty Human Resource information
- Staff and Departmental Development Unit
Here you will find a range of training opportunities dedicated to your needs as a member of research staff.
The LOGIK centre offers help and advice with;
- Applying for a job
- CV workshops or one to one CV advice
- Interview skills
- Mock interviews